Terms & Conditions
- You can return some items via mail or to one of our two store locations
with a copy of your online receipt.
- Items that are eligible for returns must be received within 30 days from
the shipment date.
- All refunds are given in the original form of payment.
- The item must be returned in resalable condition (new and unused), in its original
packaging, box (with all paperwork), parts and accessories to insure full
- All items properly returned under this policy are eligible for a full
refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, gift-wrap, or
- Trial and exchange of merchandise is not permitted.
- No returns, refunds or exchanges on intimate apparel and items (i.e.
Breast Pumps, Potties, etc.)
- Bedding or apparel products that have been washed are not returnable.
Wallpaper, wall border and fabric cannot be returned.
- Any item returned that is used, dirty or washed will not be accepted. They
will be returned to the customer.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We do not accept C.O.D.
packages on returns. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the
customer unless the item is damaged or defective.
- If there is extensive damage to the carton (when you first receive your
order), refuse the order and email us immediately at
email@example.com. Please include
your order number on the email for quick reference.
Follow these simple steps to make a return:
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to request for a Return Authorization number.
- Include the order number on the e-mail.
- Write the manufacturer, product name and style number.
- Explain in your e-mail the reason for the return.
- When shipping your return, please write the Return Authorization number
that was given to you on the back of the packing slip along with the item
being returned and ship it to:
Bergstroms Childrens Stores
C/O Web Returns
200 W. Alro Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
Remember to include the packing slip with the return and wrap
the package securely.
For your protection, please use UPS ground or Insured Parcel
Post for shipment.
We are not responsible for returns that are lost or
misdirected in shipping.
Bergstroms Childrens Stores customer service reserves the
right to refuse or deny any returns upon final review if all previous
guidelines have not been met. We may update this return policy at any time.
All closeouts and floor model items are final sales.
Damaged or Defective Goods
Furniture, Strollers, Car Seats, etc.
Our goal is to sell and service only quality products in terms
of appearance and performance.
Bergstroms must abide by each individual manufacturer's
warranties and policies against defects in workmanship or material
Warranty coverage varies depending on each unique product
All wood manufacturers require the replacement or repair of
defective parts only.
Once the band and/or seal are broken on all wood products,
they are not resalable as new and manufacturers do not allow even exchange of
Ordering parts directly through the manufacturers can easily
solve defective items. Please refer to the instruction manual for
manufacturer's customer service numbers.
Some manufacturers do not allow returns or exchanges of
defective products through the store such as PegPerego, Medela, Britax, etc.
These manufacturers require you to call their customer service
numbers so that they are informed of any problems about their products.
Once a Return Authorization is given from any of these
manufacturers, you can send the defective product back to the store along with
the Return Authorization that was given.
Once the item is received by Bergstroms Childrens Stores, it
will be inspected and a decision will be made regarding refund or exchange.
Bergstroms must have all returned merchandise in our
possession before a refund or exchange can be given.
Any questions or concerns regarding defective products,
please email us at email@example.com
and we will let you know what steps to take to resolve the problem.